|Current position:||Post-doctoral researcher at Aachen University (Germany)|
I am interested in the dynamics of the Universe, both at early times related to the CMB and at late times for the large scale structure.
- I am involved in the development of the non-linear Boltzmann code SONG. This code simulates the early Universe at unrivalled precision including all standard model species.
- Currently it is used to compute:
- B mode polarisation of the CMB induced from non-linear dynamics after inflation
- Non-Guassianity in the temperature and polarisation of the CMB from non-linear dynamics
- Spectral Distortions in the CMB from reionisation
- Working on this project I have gained valuable experience in numerical simulations and programming. I also have a good understanding of numerical mathematics and have designed several new methods fit for the computations performed by SONG.
- Theoretical Cosmology
- I am working on the theoretical framework related to non-linear simulations.
- My work contributes to developing the framework of second-order cosmological perturbation theory. I have derived the polarised non-linear Boltzmann equations.
- I am working on a new formalism for non-linear propagation of photons in curved spaces.